- This product can ONLY be shipped to: United States, Canada, Costa Rica, Mexico.
Features and Benefits
Thermostat-controlled heater warms thick liquids for easier handling.
- Clamps onto a 55-gallon steel drum to gradually warm liquids for easier pumping or dispensing
- Thermostat-controlled band is adjustable in increments with a maximum temperature of 550°F to accommodate liquids of varying temperatures
- 3.25" H heating band fits drums up to 22.5" in diameter
- Multiple heaters can be used on a single unit
- Durable aluminized steel heating band is powered by a 120v outlet
- For best results, heat from the bottom of the drum, periodically stir liquid and monitor temperature
- Ideal for use on drums of thick, viscous liquids such as molasses, syrups or resins
- Not for use with flammable or hazardous liquids
- CSA-approved construction
|Use With||55 gal. Steel Drums|
|Interior Dimensions||22.5" Dia. x 3.25" H|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||20|
|Composition||24-Gauge Aluminized Steel|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 337|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.