- This product can ONLY be shipped to: United States, Canada, Costa Rica, Mexico.
Thermostat-controlled heater warms thick liquids for easier handling.
- Clamps onto a 55-gallon steel drum to gradually warm liquids for easier pumping or dispensing
- Thermostat-controlled band is adjustable in increments with a maximum temperature of 550°F to accommodate liquids of varying temperatures
- 3.25" H heating band fits drums up to 22.5" in diameter
- Multiple heaters can be used on a single unit
- Durable aluminized steel heating band is powered by a 120v outlet
- For best results, heat from the bottom of the drum, periodically stir liquid and monitor temperature
- Ideal for use on drums of thick, viscous liquids such as molasses, syrups or resins
- Not for use with flammable or hazardous liquids
|Use With||55 gal. Steel Drums|
|Interior Dimensions||22.5" Dia. x 3.25" H|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||32|
|Composition||24-Gauge Aluminized Steel|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 325|
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.