Drum Torque Wrench
- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Tighten every bung to spec with this wrench and our Plug Torque Socket.
- 3/8"-drive torque wrench makes a click that can be heard and felt when desired torque value is reached
- Reversible ratchet head drives fasteners in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction
- Dual-range scale is easy to read
- Ideal for use with our Drum Plug Torque Socket (sold separately)
- Helps you meet 49 CFR 173.22(a)(4) requiring shippers to tighten container closure devices to manufacturer's specifications
|Use With||Standard Drum Plugs – Meets 49 CFR 173.22(a)(4) Requiring Shippers to Tighten Drum Plugs|
|Sizing||Measures from 10-80 ft./lbs. in Increments of 5 ft./lbs.|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||780|
|Composition||Steel & Plastic|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 323|
Accessories for DRM1818
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.