- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Steel toe muck boots provide safety from industrial hazards and keep your feet dry from rain, snow and other elements.
- Lightweight PVC material easily prevents water and moisture from penetrating 14" boot
- Steel toe provides extra protection for your feet; complies with ASTM F2413-11 M 1/75 C/75
- Outsole features channels to repel water; provides cushion for feet while maintaining grip
- Slip-on design eliminates the need to tie laces
- Pull tab makes it easy to take boots on and off
- Available in a variety of sizes
|Shoe Height||14" High|
|Toe Type||Steel Toe|
|Sold as||1 pair|
|# per Pallet||75|
|Composition||PVC and Steel|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.136
In areas, "where there is a danger of foot injuries due to falling or rolling objects, or objects piercing the sole" or where there are electrical hazards, employers must ensure that workers wear the appropriate foot protection to guard against these hazards.
Accessories for WPL34
Steel toe muck boots
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.