EdgeHalt® Adjustable Ladder Safety Gate
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Install this self-closing ladder safety gate to prevent falls from ladders and elevated platforms inside your facility.
- Constructed of durable powder-coated steel
- Gate opens 180 degrees; self-closing hinges with SlamProof technology provide a controlled, quiet close
- Springs are guaranteed for the life of the ladder safety gate
- Width is adjustable up to 10" for use in a range of openings
- Tested to OSHA, ANSI and Canada COHS standards and exceeds the loading requirement by two times
|Dimensions||22" W x 4" H|
|Recycled Content||50% Post-Industrial Recycled Steel|
|Fits Opening||15" to 40" Wide|
|Sold as||1 each|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page N11|
20 lbs. (PLS2011-1069)
17.5 lbs. (PLS2011-1060)
14.75 lbs. (PLS2011-1050)
|# per Pallet||
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.23
OSHA requires covers and / or guarding to be provided, "to protect personnel from the hazards of open pits, tanks, vats, ditches, etc." Ladderways, Hatchways, chutes, floor openings, skylights, pits, trapdoors and manholes must also be covered or guarded to prevent injury to personnel.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.