- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Install this self-closing, hinged safety gate at your fixed ladders and raised platforms.
- Clamp the ladder safety gate onto pipe railings around your ladders and unloading platforms to help prevent falls
- Constructed of durable powder-coated steel
- Helps you comply with 29 CFR 1910.23 covering guarding floor and wall openings and holes
- Gate opens 180 degrees; self-closing hinges keep the gate closed at all times
- Universal hinge mounting assembly fits railings up to 2" in diameter
- Mount in either direction simply by inverting the gate
- Fits openings from 19.75" to 23.5"
|Dimensions||21" W x 22.75" H|
|Fits Opening||19.75" to 23.5" Wide|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||26|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.23
OSHA requires covers and / or guarding to be provided, "to protect personnel from the hazards of open pits, tanks, vats, ditches, etc." Ladderways, Hatchways, chutes, floor openings, skylights, pits, trapdoors and manholes must also be covered or guarded to prevent injury to personnel.
Accessories for PLS475
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.