Emergency Loading Area
Ambulances drip oil and fluids and sometimes sprout fuel leaks. And one way or another, it all finds its way to a storm drain. You can’t stop traffic, but you can control what it leaves behind. Use drain inserts to filter oily rainwater. Place oil spill kits where they’re easy to reach. Keep a drain cover on hand to seal out spills. We’ve assessed over 50 hospitals and hand-picked the products below because they’re the most effective solutions for reducing spill risks in this area. PIG is the #1 trusted brand worldwide and every one of our proven products is guaranteed to work. If this selection doesn’t fit your situation, see our full lines of spill kits, drain covers, absorbents and containment products.
PIG® Oil-Only Spill Kit in 95-Gallon Overpack Salvage Drum
- Each absorbs up to 52 gal.
- Absorbs Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)
PIG® HazMat Spill Kit in 95-Gallon High-Visibility Container
- Each absorbs up to 63 gal.
- Absorbs Acids; Bases; Unknowns
PIG® Adjustable Frame Storm Drain Filter
- For Oil; Sediment; Debris
- For Storm Drains 24" to 37" W & 35" to 49" L
- Stainless Steel Adjustable Frame
PIG® Spill Response Tactics Training
- For Beginner; Intermediate
- 60 Minutes
- Online (Login details emailed to you within 48 hours)
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.