Anywhere there’s a diesel fuel tank near a drain, there’s also a chance for a release — but it’s the feed pipes and manifolds that are most likely to fail. You can greatly reduce your risk by top sealing drains with reusable covers and placing spill kits in fuel storage areas. We’ve assessed over 50 hospitals and hand-picked the products below because they’re the most effective solutions for reducing spill risks in this area. PIG is the #1 trusted brand worldwide and every one of our proven products is guaranteed to work. If this selection doesn’t fit your situation, see our full lines of spill kits, drain covers, absorbents and containment products.
PIG® Spill Kit in 95-Gallon High-Visibility Container
- Each absorbs up to 60 gal.
- Absorbs Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal
PIG® DrainBlocker® Drain Cover
- Ideal For Repeated Use or Frequent Washdowns
- For Round Drains Up to 14" Dia.
PIG® Poly Modular Spill Deck
- Holds (2) 55 gal. Poly or Steel Drums
- 26" x 52" x 5.75"
- Sump Capacity 22 gal.
PIG® Build-A-Berm® Barrier Straight Section
- Ideal For Long-Term Custom Containment
- 7.25" x 5' x 4"
- 2 per box
PIG® Spill Response Tactics Training
- For Beginner; Intermediate
- 60 Minutes
- Online (Login details emailed to you within 48 hours)
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.