If you tally up the liquids in the maintenance shop what would you find? Corrosives tucked into corners? Solvents scattered across shelves? Flammables on the floor? Lower the probability of spills by storing containers on spill decks and flammables in safety cabinets. Seal drains with reusable covers. Stock a spill kit for fast cleanups. We’ve assessed over 50 hospitals and hand-picked the products below because they’re the most effective solutions for reducing spill risks in this area. PIG is the #1 trusted brand worldwide and every one of our proven products is guaranteed to work. If this selection doesn’t fit your situation, see our full lines of spill kits, drain covers, absorbents and containment products.
PIG® Spill Kit in 20-Gallon High-Visibility Economy Container
- Each absorbs up to 12 gal.
- Absorbs Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal
PIG® DrainBlocker® Drain Cover
- Ideal For Repeated Use or Frequent Washdowns
- For Round Drains Up to 14" Dia.
PIG® Poly Modular Spill Deck
- Holds (2) 55 gal. Plastic or Steel Drums
- 26" x 52" x 5.75"
- Sump Capacity 22 gal.
PIG® Roof Leak Diverter Tarp Bucket Kit
- 5' x 5'
- Leak Diverter Tarp; Hose; Hanging Straps; Container
- Install With Hanging Straps
PIG® Spill Response Tactics Training
- For Beginner; Intermediate
- 60 Minutes
- Online (Login details emailed to you within 48 hours)
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.