EPA's Resource Conservation & Recovery Act (RCRA) Waste Management Program
Do you manage hazardous wastes regulated under EPA’s Resource Conservation Recovery Act (RCRA)? The best way to avoid common violations is to get out in front of spills or releases before they happen. This means storing wastes in EPA hazardous waste containers and keeping them closed (PIG Latching Lids can help); puncturing cans with our PIG Aerosol Can Recycler; and providing secondary containment with Decks & Pallets. The products below can help you safeguard against violations and keep the environment and your employees safe.
PIG® Poly IBC Tote Spill Containment Pallet
- Holds (1) IBC
- 62" x 62" x 26"
- Sump Capacity 360 gal.
PIG® 4-Drum Poly Spill Containment Pallet
- Holds (4) 55 gal. Plastic or Steel Drums
- 51" x 51" x 10"
- Sump Capacity 66 gal.
PIG® Spill Kit in 95-Gallon High-Visibility Container
- Each absorbs up to 60 gal.
- Absorbs Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal
PIG® Roll Top Hardcover Spill Pallet
- Holds (2) 55 gal. Plastic or Steel Drums
- 67.5" x 41.25" x 74"
- 66 gal. Sump Capacity
PIG® Burpless® Steel Drum Funnel
- For 20 to 55 gal. Plastic or Steel Drums w/ 2" NPT
- 11.25" x 15" x 13"
PIG® Collapse-A-Tainer® Spill Containment Berm
- Ideal For Small Equipment & Drums, Drive-In Access
- 10' W x 10' L x 1' H Sump
- 748 gal. Sump Capacity
PIG® DrainBlocker® Drain Cover
- Ideal For Repeated Use or Frequent Washdowns
- For Square Drains Up to 30"
PIG® Collapse-A-Tainer® Self-Rising Spill Containment Berm
- Ideal For Large Vehicles, Drive-Through
- 12' W x 28' L x 1' H Sump
- 2513 gal. Sump Capacity
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.