Ergodyne® Proflex® A2 Poly Coated Cut-Resistant Gloves
- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Protect your hands from light cut risks while staying highly dexterous in these 18-guage Ergodyne ProFlex gloves with ANSI A2 cut-resistance.
- Work safely and flexibly in these 18-gauge gloves with A2 ANSI cut-level protection.
- Stop light cuts, punctures and abrasions while still able to use a touchscreen with no trouble.
- Ideal for small parts assembly, material handling, construction and other general purpose tasks.
- Polyurethane (PU) palm coating add a secure grip.
- Lightweight HPPE nylon-spandex knit adds both strength and comfort for a safe, soft fit.
|Sold as||12 pair per package|
|# per Pallet||616|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page N19|
1.04 lbs. (GLV1221-XL)
.94 lbs. (GLV1221-L)
.83 lbs. (GLV1221-M)
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
ANSI / ISEA 105-2016
EN 388 Cut Level 2
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.