Ergodyne® Proflex® A4 Polyurethane Coated Cut-Resistant Gloves
- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
The most agile A4 cut-resistant gloves around, these Ergodyne gloves protect like heavier rubber but move like your bare hand.
- These versatile gloves give you light, 18-gauge thickness while still packing ANSI A4-level cut protection.
- Confidently block light-to-moderate cuts, punctures and abrasions while handling tasks that require fine motor function like operating a touchscreen.
- Ideal for anything from small parts assembly to metal fabrication and everything in between.
- Grip securely with anti-slip palm of these PU-coated hand gloves.
- Work comfortably and safely with your hands inside the soft-but-strong HPPE nylon-spandex knit.
|Sold as||12 pair per package|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page N19|
1.04 lbs. (GLV1222-XL)
1.01 lbs. (GLV1222-L)
.91 lbs. (GLV1222-M)
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
EN 388 Cut Level 4
ANSI / ISEA 105-2016
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.