Ergodyne® Proflex® Nitrile Coated Cut-Resistant Gloves
Protect your hands from light-to-moderate cut risks while retaining functional dexterity in these 13-gauge Ergodyne ProFlex cut-resistant gloves.
- 13-gauge ANSI A4 cut-resistant gloves stop light-to-moderate cuts, punctures and abrasions; ASTM F2992 cut tested and approved.
- Ergodyne's ProFlex material enables you to keep using your hands with dexterity in these touchscreen gloves.
- Ideal for metal fabrication and appliance manufacturing to drywall work, carpet installation and more.
- Versatile WSX-dip dual-layer technology gives you comfort, safety and performance.
- Anti-slip nitrile outer layer grips securely even in wet or oily conditions.
- Polyurethane underlayer wicks sweat and brings in cooling air flow; TenaLux yarn breathes and prevents irritation without compromising protection.
- Long, seamless knit cuffs help keep out dirt.
- High-visibility color adds safety around machines and co-workers.
- Conveniently machine washable.
|Sold as||1 pair|
|Composition||High-Performance Polyethylene (HPPE)/Polyurethane/Nitrile|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page N19|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
EN 388 Cut Level 4
ANSI / ISEA 105-2016
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.