- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Curved lens and streamlined side windows provide wide-angle protection.
- Curved lens and side windows offer a sporty, streamlined appearance and panoramic view
- Coated polycarbonate lens resists scratching and fogging and exceeds ANSI High-Velocity Impact Standards
- Soft PVC nosepiece and temple inserts give a pressure-free fit for all-day comfort
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays
- Gray lens cuts glare in general outdoor use
- Have a question about safety glasses, goggles or eyewear? Give us a call at 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647)
|Fits Over Glasses||No|
|Lens Protection||Scratch Resistant|
|Special Feature||Anti-Fog; Padded Nose Piece|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||2400|
Lens - Polycarbonate
Nose Piece - Rubber
Frame - Nylon
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 206|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.133
Employers must evaluate the workplace for eye and face hazards. Where they exist, employers must provide adequate and appropriate protection.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
- ANSI Z87.1
Accessories for GLS154
Outdoor Safety Glasses
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.