Protect yourself and your team from unintentional exposure to all types of hidden energy with this course that describes hazardous energy types and energy control procedures, including preparation, shutdown, isolation, lockout, stored energy check, verification and release of lockout.
Additional topics include lockout hardware and administration of an Energy Control Program (ECP). This course is intended for the “authorized employees” who typically perform lockout/tagout procedures.
- Overview of lockout/tagout and hazardous energy
- How to differentiate between authorized and affected employees
- Training requirements for lockout/tagout
- Role of primary authorized employee during group lockout
- Best practices for restarting affected equipment
Overall course effectiveness score from users who took training:
(4.1 / 5)
Watch the video for a preview of the course! ↓