As we all know, RCRA training can get “into the weeds” very quickly, citing regulations at length, but not actually helping facilities do a better job in the real world. While a small handful of managers at a facility might need to know the chapter and verse of RCRA statutes by heart, we’ve found that when educating everyone else in the facility, you have to stick with tactics and the real world.
In this course, we concentrate on the nine areas where SQG facilities most commonly fail on RCRA regulations based on actual state and EPA data. From this real-world data, we then talk about the most effective and practical best practices a SQG facility can take to prevent these violations.
- Inspection process failures and best practices
- Training failures and best practices
- Container use failures and best practices
- Marking / labeling failures and best practices
- Hazardous waste determination failures and best practices
- Used oil failures and best practices
- Universal waste failures and best practices
- Important event failures
Overall course effectiveness score from users who took training:
(4.2 / 5)
Watch the video for a preview of the course! ↓