Features and Benefits
Protect storm drains from pollutants including sediment, debris, hydrocarbons and chemicals.
- Organic compost/mulch filler achieves a 97.2% total solid removal
- Also efficiently filters oils, diesel, gasoline and hydrocarbon sheens from stormwater
- Barrier provides effective erosion and sedimentation control with constant-flow filtration at 2 gpm/linear foot
- Easy to handle and move as needed
- Ideal for uses where mobility matters, such as site entrances and exits
- Installs easily on nearly any surface, even pavement or frozen ground
- Product's own weight holds it in place, eliminating need for stakes or extra equipment
- Minimize replacement costs by surrounding any size drain with any quantity, rotating and swapping out when saturated as needed
- Won't rip, tear or fall down like silt fencing
- Bio-based, organic materials help you meet environmental goals
- Strong HDPE woven geotextile skin blocks sedimentation and withstands demanding environments
- PetroLoxx additive filters oils, diesel, gasoline and hydrocarbon sheens from stormwater
Quality and Certification Checks
|Style||Around the Drain|
|Use With||Storm Drains, Culverts, and Ditches|
|Dimensions||19" W x 28" L|
|Absorbency||Up to 10.5 gal. per bag|
|Drain Shape||Round; Square; Rectangular|
|Max Flow Rate||2 gal./Minute|
|Substance Filtered||Oil; Sediment; Debris|
|Sold as||3 pillows per bag|
|# per Pallet||28|
Skin - Polyester
Filler - Compost Mulch
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Why is there no SDS?
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Great Customer Service
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.