- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Minimize dangerous vapors and make formaldehyde spills safer to clean up!
- Use pads as a surface liner, underneath containers or during transportation to neutralize formaldehyde vapors during a spill
- Specially treated polypropylene quickly absorbs formaldehyde, formalin, formaldehyde-based fixatives, glutaraldehyde and other aldehyde solutions
- Quickly neutralizes formaldehyde vapors to help protect workers
- Durable top surface resists rips, tears and abrasion
- Blue color helps distinguish mat from standard absorbents; provides contrast against tissue-based specimens in the medical field
- High Btu value produces low ash when burned; ideal for fuels blending and incineration
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids - always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
- NOTE: Do not use on concentrations above 10%
|Dimensions||16" W x 20" L|
|Absorbency||Up to 4.5 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 23 oz. per pad|
|Category||Formaldehyde Neutralizing Absorbent Mat Pad|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Formaldehyde; Formalin; Glutaraldehyde|
|Traffic||Not Recommended for Foot Traffic|
|Sold as||25 pads per box|
Top Layer: Polypropylene
Bottom Layer: Polyester
Neutralizer: Proprietary Material
|Shelf Life||4 years|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 74|
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.