- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Crusher turns oil filters or paint can waste into recyclable scrap steel.
- Crushes filters or paint cans with 19,000 lb. of downforce
- Adjustable 16" high crushing chamber accepts large oil filters or two paint cans
- Cycle automatically completes unattended
- Air-actuated hydraulics operate at a minimum of 80 psi (includes airline filter)
- All-steel construction withstands harsh environments
- Turns solid waste into sellable scrap steel
|Style||Oil Filter Crusher|
|Use With||Filters up to 16" H x 7.5" W|
|Dimensions||34" W x 40" L x 84" H|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||1|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Instructions for Using PIG® Oil Filter Crusher
40 CFR 261.4(b)(13)(i-iv)
Used, non-terne plated oil filters that are hot-drained using an approved method are excluded from hazardous waste regulation, provided they are not mixed with hazardous wastes.
DisclaimerOne-Year Parts Warranty
New Pig is confident that our product will perform well and according to your expectations. In the event that a powered equipment product does not perform to those expectations due to mechanical or electrical malfunction or as a result of defects in workmanship or design, it is covered by New Pig's One-Year Parts Warranty. New Pig will replace free-of-charge any parts needed to restore the product to its original condition. New Pig will even pay for the cost of shipping the parts!
Wringing or compacting waste may be considered "treatment" by RCRA regulations. You may require a permit to use this product. Please consult with your state EPA waste management office prior to use.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.