Manifold leaks, drum tip-overs and fluid spills are common problems in the generator room. If you handle fuel, oil or lubricants near floor drains you need to prepare for spills. Your best defense is to top seal drains with reusable covers, place spill kits where you can access them quickly, and store drums on spill decks. We’ve assessed over 50 hospitals and hand-picked the products below because they’re the most effective solutions for reducing spill risks in this area. PIG is the #1 trusted brand worldwide and every one of our proven products is guaranteed to work. If this selection doesn’t fit your situation, see our full lines of spill kits, drain covers, absorbents and containment products.
PIG® Spill Kit in 95-Gallon High-Visibility Container
- Each absorbs up to 60 gal.
- Absorbs Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal
PIG® DrainBlocker® Drain Cover
- Ideal For Repeated Use or Frequent Washdowns
- For Round Drains Up to 14" Dia.
PIG® Poly Modular Spill Deck
- Holds (2) 55 gal. Plastic or Steel Drums
- 26" x 52" x 5.75"
- Sump Capacity 22 gal.
PIG® 4-Drum Poly Spill Containment Pallet
- Holds (4) 55 gal. Plastic or Steel Drums
- 51" x 51" x 10"
- Sump Capacity 66 gal.
PIG® Spill Response Tactics Training
- For Beginner; Intermediate
- 60 Minutes
- Online (Login details emailed to you within 48 hours)
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.