- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Identify the specific hazards of your chemicals with these GHS pictogram labels. Choose from two sizes.
- Helps you comply with Globally Harmonized System principles adopted as part of OSHA's HazCom regulations
- GHS pictogram identifies hazardous chemicals and warns workers of their potential dangers
- Adhesive-coated paper can be affixed to any clean, dry surface
- Corrosion pictogram is ideal for use with skin corrosion/burns, eye damage and chemicals corrosive to metals
|GHS Labels||Corrosion Pictogram|
|Sold as||500 per roll|
|Color||Black/Red on White|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 240|
2" L x 2" H (SGN1051-228)
1" L x 1" H (SGN1051-955)
.8 lbs. (SGN1051-228)
.4 lbs. (SGN1051-955)
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.