Features and Benefits
Block sediment and other debris from curb inlets and storm drains.
- To install, just place in front of curb inlet, with no weights or hardware required
- Keeps silt and debris out of curb-style storm drains
- During heavy rain, overflow ports prevent ponding in front of drain
- Reusable design can be cleaned and stored for less waste, expense and maintenance than other drain protection methods
- Useful as a best management practice in stormwater pollution prevention plans
- Ideal for construction sites, municipal streets, parking lots, etc
Quality and Certification Checks
|Style||Around the Drain|
|Use With||Curb Opening up to 8'|
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 9" x 10' L|
|Recycled Content||100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polypropylene Fibers|
|Max Flow Rate||500 gal./Minute|
|Substance Filtered||Sediment; Debris|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||10|
Filter Skin - Polyethylene (HDPE) Mesh
Rolled Media - Synthetic Fiber
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 188|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.