Place this precision-cut HazMat absorbent mat pad in your PIG IBC Folding Drip Tray.
- Stay prepared with this fresh HazMat absorbent mat pad refill for your PIG IBC Folding Drip Tray
- Same trusted material of our larger PIG HazMat, but perfectly fitted to your tray.
- NOTE: mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids, so always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents.
|Dimensions||8" W x 13" L|
|Absorbency||Up to 90 oz. per bag|
|Absorbency per||Up to 9 oz. per pad|
|Category||HazMat Chemical Absorbent Mat|
|Fluid Absorbed||Acids; Bases; Unknowns|
|Traffic||Not Recommended for Foot Traffic|
|Sold as||10 pads per bag|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page N9|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Hazardous Chemical Absorbents
- Technical Data Sheet for PIG® HazMat Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.