- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Specific sizing with unique closure means fast on/off and a secure fit.
- State-of-the-art design and construction maximize protection against hazardous chemicals
- Made of special polymer compound with steel toe and midsole for excellent protection against penetration
- Sure-grip sole provides traction on wet, slippery surfaces
- Unique closure system catches and releases quickly, even with gloves
- Large foot area makes on/off easy, even when used with bulky encapsulated suit
- Exceeds NFPA 1991 and 1994 requirements for chemical permeation and flammability
- Sizing corresponds to standard men's shoe sizes to eliminate ordering guesswork
|Shoe Height||11" High|
|Toe Type||Steel Toe|
|Sold as||1 pair|
|# per Pallet||60|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 188|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for Tingley® Hazproof
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.136
In areas, "where there is a danger of foot injuries due to falling or rolling objects, or objects piercing the sole" or where there are electrical hazards, employers must ensure that workers wear the appropriate foot protection to guard against these hazards.
Accessories for WPL672
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.