Features and Benefits
Remove the center cap off an IBC with this handy Fill Cap Wrench.
- Lightweight IBC tote wrench can help you achieve the right torque to remove a tightly closed IBC cap
- Double handles ease the opening of previously torqued fill caps; can also be used to tighten fill caps for in-plant use
- Helps you comply with UN/DOT container closure requirements prior to shipping by inserting a 1/2" drive manual torque wrench (not included) into the center hole and applying the specified torque per manufacturer's specs
- Compatible with most 6-inch IBC caps
- One-piece 365 aluminum construction
|Use With||IBC Units|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 332|
IBC Fill Cap Wrench
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.