INCOM® Heavy-Duty Caution Barricade Tape
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Bis-(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)||Cancer/ Birth Defect/ Reproductive Harm|
Confidently leave up this heavy-duty caution tape to block or redirect traffic from a spill area for days or weeks.
- Quickly restrict access during spill response
- High-visibility barrier tape warns traffic with a message that repeats along entire length
- Heavy-duty, 3.5-mil-thick polyethylene tape resists stretching or easy tearing for up to weeks at a time
- Word-printing is sharp and clear for easier reading
- Two (2) message options available
|Dimensions||3" W x 1000' L|
|Sold as||1 roll|
3.8 lbs. (PLS3002-48)
3.5 lbs. (PLS3002-511)
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.