Justrite® Aerosol Can Benchtop Safety Cabinet
- This product is subject to restrictions and cannot be shipped to: Alaska, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, North Carolina, Oregon, Utah, Washington.
"Easy-glide" shelves with 24 precut openings give you easy access to aerosol
cans right on your workbench.
- Roll-out shelves store aerosol cans up to 10" tall using 12 pre-cut openings in each removable shelf
- Galvanized steel roll-out shelves with "easy-glide" plastic rollers and stops prevent overextension
- Meets NFPA specifications and OSHA regulations for the storage of flammables
- Fully-welded, double-wall, 18-gauge steel with 1.5" of insulating air space helps cabinet stay square
- Reduced air gaps provide excellent fire protection
- Welded-in dual vents with flame arrestors dissipate heat to prevent flashback ignition
- Built-in ground connector inhibits static buildup
- Powder-coated finish, inside and out, retains high-gloss look and resists chemicals, rust and corrosion
- Three-point stainless steel bullet latch provides fail-safe, positive door closure; stands up to high heat and harsh use
- Slip-resistant U-Loc™ paddle handle has a recessed design that won't catch on passing traffic
|Dimensions||21" W x 18" D x 27" H|
|Interior Dimensions||17.8" W x 14.8" D x 23.4" H|
|Locking Mechanism||Keyed (2 Included); Padlockable (Padlock Not Included)|
|Shelves||2 - Roll Out Shelves|
|Use With Flammables||Yes|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||6|
Cabinet - Steel
Shelf - Galvanized Steel
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 351|
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.