Justrite® Aerosol Can Wall-Mount Safety Cabinet
- This product is subject to restrictions and cannot be shipped to: Alaska, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, North Carolina, Oregon, Utah, Washington.
- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Great for housing combustibles, this safety cabinet can be wall-mounted right at your workstation for easy access to up to 168 aerosol cans.
- Wall-mount model gives you the convenience of storing aerosols near workstations without taking up floor or counter space (mounting hardware included)
- Shallow depth and numerous shelves offer easy access and optimized storage of up to 168 aerosol cans
- Fully-welded, double-wall, 18-gauge steel with 1.5" of insulating air space helps cabinet stay square
- Reduced air gaps provide excellent fire protection
- Welded-in dual vents with flame arrestors dissipate heat to prevent flashback ignition
- Built-in ground connector inhibits static buildup
- Powder-coated finish, inside and out, retains high-gloss look and resists chemicals, rust and corrosion
- Three-point stainless steel bullet latch provides fail-safe, positive door closure; stands up to high heat and harsh use
- Slip-resistant U-Loc paddle handle won't catch on passing traffic
- Welded hangers interlock with shelf for maximum stability
- Each shelf provides 500 lb. UDL weight capacity when evenly loaded
|Dimensions||43" W x 12" D x 44" H|
|Interior Dimensions||39.5" W x 8.8" D x 39.6" H|
|Locking Mechanism||Keyed (2 Included); Padlockable (Padlock Not Included)|
|Shelves||3 - Adjustable Shelves|
|Use With Flammables||Yes|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||1|
Cabinet - Steel
Shelf - Galvanized Steel
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.