Justrite® Flammable Safety Cabinet
Manual-Close Door Style Holds 60 gal. 34" x 34" x 65"
Store your safety
Read More >
PRICING (Based on quantity)
1 - 2
- This product is subject to restrictions and cannot be shipped to: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, GA, HI, IA, ID, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WY.
- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Store your safety
cans and other containers of flammables in these safety cabinets from Justrite.
- FM Approved for the storage of flammables; also meets NFPA specifications and OSHA regulations
- Fully-welded, double-wall, 18-gauge steel with 1.5" of insulating air space helps cabinet stay square
- Reduced air gaps provide excellent fire protection
- Welded-in dual vents with flame arrestors dissipate heat to prevent flashback ignition
- Built-in ground connector inhibits static buildup
- Powdercoated finish, inside and out, retains high-gloss look and resists chemicals, rust and corrosion
- Three-point stainless steel bullet latch provides fail-safe, positive door closure; stands up to high heat and harsh use
- Slip-resistant U-Loc™ paddle handle has a recessed design that won't catch on passing traffic
- Welded hangers interlock with shelf for maximum stability; no brackets required
- Each shelf provides 350 lb. UDL weight capacity when evenly loaded
- Haz-Alert reflective labeling is highly visible, even in low light or during a fire
- Note: Codes state that no more than 60 gallons may be Category 1, 2 or 3
|Dimensions||34" W x 34" D x 65" H|
|Category||Flammable Safety Cabinet|
|Interior Dimensions||30.8" W x 60.5" H x 30.3" D|
|Locking Mechanism||Keyed (2 Included); Padlockable (Padlock Not Included)|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Use With Flammables||Yes|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||1|
Accessories for CAB115
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.