- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States or Guam.
- This product is subject to restrictions and cannot be shipped to: Alaska, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, North Carolina, Oregon, Utah, Washington.
Features and Benefits
Designed specifically for the safe storage of 1-gallon paint cans and other Class III combustibles.
- FM Approved for the storage of Class III combustibles; also meets NFPA specifications and OSHA regulations
- Fully-welded, double-wall, 18-gauge steel with 1.5" of insulating air space helps cabinet stay square
- Reduced air gaps provide excellent fire protection
- Welded-in dual vents with flame arrestors dissipate heat to prevent flashback ignition
- Built-in ground connector inhibits static buildup
- Powder-coated finish, inside and out, retains high-gloss look and resists chemicals, rust and corrosion
- Three-point stainless steel bullet latch provides fail-safe, positive door closure; stands up to high heat and harsh use
- Slip-resistant U-Loc paddle handle has a recessed design that won't catch on passing traffic
- Welded hangers interlock with shelf for maximum stability; no brackets required
- Each shelf provides 350 lb. UDL weight capacity when evenly loaded
- Haz-Alert reflective labeling is highly visible, even in low light or during a fire
- Note: Codes state that no more than 60 gallons may be Category 1, 2 or 3
Quality and Certification Checks
|Dimensions||43" W x 18" D x 65" H|
|Interior Dimensions||39.5" W x 14.6" D x 60.5" H|
|Locking Mechanism||Keyed (2 Included); Padlockable (Padlock Not Included)|
|Shelves||5 - Adjustable Shelves|
|Use With Flammables||Yes|
|Sold as||1 each|
Cabinet - Steel
Shelf - Galvanized Steel
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.