Kimberly-Clark® PURPLE NITRILE® Disposable Nitrile Gloves
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
From light-duty latex to heavy-weight nitrile, we have a glove for every wear-and-toss application.
- Non-allergenic nitrile is more chemical-resistant than latex to guard against intermittent contact and splashes
- Resists puncture and abrasion better than PVC/vinyl
- Offers light protection, sensitivity and dexterity with use-and-toss convenience
- Entirely free of powder and its potentially undesirable effects
- Textured fingertips provide a firm grip on wet or oily objects
- Thin enough to use as a liner under another glove
- Ambidextrous design simplifies inventory
- Beaded cuff helps prevent ripping and creates a better seal
- Additional millage built into fingertips minimizes tearouts
- Longer cuff extends protection past wrist onto forearm
- Non-sterile medical grade; strict standards ensure reliability
- Great for laboratories, hospitals, food industry, electronics, quality control, chemicals and more
|Thickness||5.9 mil Tips/4.7 mil Palm|
|Sold as||50 per dispenser|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 190|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for Kimberly-Clark® Safeskin® Nitrile Gloves
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.