- Cowhide is the most commonly used leather in work gloves.
- Top grain cowhide is strong and versatile, making these an all-around solid glove.
- Deerskin leather is naturally soft and supple, with excellent dexterity.
- Supple deerskin with fleece lining lets you work comfortably in colder temperatures.
- Pigskin leather is tanned for toughness and pliability.
- Breathable pigskin stays flexible no matter how many times you get it wet.
- A great natural leather for warmer temps.
- Leather Palm Gloves are an economical but solid choice for durability.
- Durable cowhide reinforcement and a rubberized safety cuff.
Want a more in-depth look at steps to choosing a Leather Work Glove? Read our article on how to choose the perfect leather work glove.