- This product can ONLY be shipped to: United States, Bolivia, Canada, China, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Honduras, Iraq, Mexico, US Virgin Islands.
Features and Benefits
can be used for bioremediation on land to turn oily spills into carbon dioxide and water.
- Special formula of microbes that leave only carbon dioxide and water behind, so there are no harmful by-products left in the environment
- Each mixed or diluted gallon will remediate approximately one cubic yard of soil. Reapplication may need to occur
- Adheres to the hydrocarbon contaminant and does not wash away
- Dilute product 10:1. Apply with a spray bottle, backpack sprayer, or pressure washer on pavement, soil or grassed areas
Quality and Certification Checks
|Intended Use||Soil, Rocks, Paved and Concrete Surfaces|
|Temperature Limit||Works from 42°F ( 5.5°C) to 120°F (49°C)|
|Treats||Treats 10,000 gal. or up to 50 cu. yds.|
|VOC Content||VOC Free|
|Volume||5 gal. Container|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||48|
|Composition||Live Synergistic Bacteria, Bio-Surfactant Agent & Water|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 281|
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.