Spills are going to happen on the loading dock - and more often than not, involve a storm drain. That’s why you need to be ready for those inevitable dropped drums, toppled totes and leaky vehicles. Seal storm drains with reusable covers. Stock spill kits that handle the liquids you deal with and keep a supply of absorbents within easy reach. We’ve assessed over 50 hospitals and hand-picked the products below because they’re the most effective solutions for reducing spill risks in this area. PIG is the #1 trusted brand worldwide and every one of our proven products is guaranteed to work. If this selection doesn’t fit your situation, see our full lines of spill kits, drain covers, absorbents and containment products.
PIG® Oil-Only Spill Kit in 95-Gallon Overpack Salvage Drum
- Each absorbs up to 52 gal.
- Absorbs Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)
PIG® HazMat Spill Kit in 95-Gallon High-Visibility Container
- Each absorbs up to 63 gal.
- Absorbs Acids; Bases; Unknowns
PIG® 4-Drum Poly Spill Containment Pallet
- Holds (4) 55 gal. Plastic or Steel Drums
- 51" x 51" x 10"
- Sump Capacity 66 gal.
Drain Cover Carrying Storage Case
- For Square 30" to 36", Rectangular 36" x 60" or Round up to 30" dia. DrainBlocker Drain Cover
PIG® Adjustable Frame Storm Drain Filter
- For Oil; Sediment; Debris; Trash
- For Storm Drains 24" to 37" W & 35" to 49" L
- Stainless Steel Adjustable Frame
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.