- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Features and Benefits
Mechanic's style gloves have a layer of thermoplastic armor for extra protection on the back of your hand.
- Durable thermoplastic rubber prevents blistering and hand fatigue; reinforced in critical abrasion areas for vibration dampening
- Ultra-dry grip prevents injury or fatigue caused by slippage; lightweight shell provides breathability
- Oil and water are displaced by advanced tread system
- Great dexterity for handling small parts
- Machine washable
|Impact Protection||Thermo Plastic Rubber|
|Padding||Front & Back|
|Sold as||1 pair|
|# per Pallet||672|
|Composition||Liner – Seamless Knit (Cotton, Nylon, Spandex) Impact Protection – Injection Molded Thermoplastic Rubber Palm – Injection Molded Thermoplastic Rubber|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.