Features and Benefits
From light-duty latex to heavy-weight nitrile, we have a glove for every wear-and-toss application.
- Exclusive tri-polymer formulation blends natural rubber, neoprene and nitrile for comfort, durability and chemical resistance
- Lightly-halogenated finish adds flexibility and helps prevent labels and tape from sticking to gloves
- Textured fingertips provide grip when handling wet or oily objects
- Entirely free of powder and its potentially undesirable effects
- Beaded cuff helps prevent tearouts
- Great for lab work, light assembly, parts handling and maintenance
Quality and Certification Checks
|Thickness||6 mil Tips/6 mil Palm|
|Sold as||100 per dispenser|
|Composition||Rubber, Nitrile & Neoprene Blend|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 196|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for MAPA® TRILITES® Triple Polymer Gloves
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
Accessories for GLV162
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.