Features and Benefits
MAX® ear plugs are a customer favorite, offering hearing protection at the highest levels of performance and comfort.
- Smooth, soil-resistant skin keeps plugs clean and lintfree
- Highly formable polyurethane foam provides a consistent, comfortable fit
- Flared for easy insertion and removal
- Preshaped and tapered for comfort
- Noise reduction rating (NRR) of 33 helps you comply with regulations while safeguarding workers
- NRR is achieved using ANSI S3.19 1974 testing standards
- Corded style minimizes loss
Quality and Certification Checks
|Style||Corded Ear Plugs|
|Brand||Honeywell Howard Leight|
|Sold as||100 pair per box|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 209|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.95
Occupational noise levels must be evaluated to determine whether they exceed established limits. In areas where occupational noise exposure exceeds limits, engineering controls or personal protective equipment must be provided to employees.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
- ANSI S3.19
Accessories for HNG208
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.