Memphis Deerskin Leather Drivers Gloves
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
Supple deerskin with fleece lining lets you work comfortably in colder temperatures.
- Deerskin offers dexterity and a naturally soft, comfortable feel
- Top grain palm is smooth, rugged and flexible
- Side split back has densely packed fibers that stand up to serious wear and tear
- Slip-on cuff allows easy on/off
- Keystone thumb provides greater flexibility compared to straight thumbs
- Gunn construction limits exposed seams to prolong glove life
- Shirred elastic wrist provides a secure fit and helps keep out dirt and debris
- Great for foundry, masonry, lumber, machinery, forklifts, construction, packaging and more
|Grade||Top Grain Palm, Side Split Back|
|Sold as||1 pair|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 198|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
Accessories for GLV405
deerskin fleece lined gloves
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.