Microflex® A+ Aloe® Disposable Nitrile Gloves
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
From light-duty latex to heavy-weight nitrile, we have a glove for every wear-and-toss application.
- Non-allergenic nitrile is more chemical-resistant than latex to guard against intermittent contact and splashes
- Resists puncture and abrasion better than PVC/vinyl
- Entirely free of powder and its potentially undesirable effects
- Fully textured to provide more confident, whole-hand grip on wet or oily objects
- Thin enough to use as a liner under another glove
- Ambidextrous design simplifies inventory
- Beaded cuff helps prevent ripping and creates a better seal
- Non-sterile class I medical grade; strict standards ensure reliability
- Great for laboratories, hospitals, food industry, electronics, quality control, chemicals and more
- Aloe/Vitamin A inner coating soothes to help prevent chapped or cracked skin
- Additional millage in fingertips and palm minimizes tearouts
|Grade||Class I Medical|
|Thickness||5.9 mil Tips/5.1 mil Palm|
|Sold as||100 per dispenser|
|# per Pallet||960|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 200|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for Microflex Nitrile and Latex
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
Accessories for GLV116
Gloves - Very Satisfied
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.