Microflex® SAFEGRIP® Disposable Latex Gloves
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
From light-duty latex to heavy-weight nitrile, we have a glove for every wear-and-toss application.
- Super-stretchy latex is more economical than nitrile; fits tightly to further increase sensitivity for intricate tasks
- Additional millage built into fingertips and palm minimizes tearouts
- Entirely free of powder and its potentially undesirable effects
- Thin enough to use as a liner under another glove
- Ambidextrous design simplifies inventory
- Textured fingertips provide a firm grip, even when handling wet or oily objects
- Beaded cuff helps prevent ripping and creates a better seal
- Non-sterile class I medical grade; strict standards ensure reliability
- Great for laboratories, hospitals, food industry, electronics, quality control, chemicals and more
- Longer cuff extends protection past wrist onto forearm
|Grade||Class I Medical|
|Thickness||16.5 mil Tips/11.4 mil Palm|
|Sold as||50 per dispenser|
|# per Pallet||720|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 201|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for Microflex Nitrile and Latex
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
Accessories for GLV165
Gloves, lots of Gloves
Microflex® SAFEGRIP® Disposable Latex Gloves Review
Excellent for any use and cleaning.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.