Proposition 65 - Warning for California
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Bisphenol A (BPA)||Reproductive Harm|
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Features and Benefits
They're our most affordable glasses, but still offer reliable ANSI protection.
- Bulk purchase of this economical design can supply visitors, temporary employees and everyday use-and-toss jobs
- Optically-correct, distortion-free lens won't impair vision
- Meets the "High Impact" level of the ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Safety Standard
- Glasses weigh less than 1 oz. for comfort
- Sleek design comfortably fits either men or women
- Clear lens is ideal for inside work
- Have a question about safety glasses, goggles or eyewear? Give us a call at 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647)
Quality and Certification Checks
|Fits Over Glasses||No|
|Lens Protection||Impact Resistant|
|Sold as||1 each|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 211|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.133
Employers must evaluate the workplace for eye and face hazards. Where they exist, employers must provide adequate and appropriate protection.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
- ANSI Z87.1
Accessories for GLS470
Great Value. Under $2!
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.