Mirage™ Foam Small Anti-Fog Safety Glasses
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Bisphenol A (BPA)||Reproductive Harm|
- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Comfortably protect your eyes from debris and irritants in these small, foam-lined Radians safety glasses with vents for breathability.
- Closed-cell foam lined channels block debris and eye irritants
- Full wraparound frame allows for unobstructed peripheral vision
- Tiny foam lined pockets/vents provide extra fog control
- Polycarbonate lens provides impact protection
- 10% smaller frame to better fit more people
- Safety glass meets ANSI Z87.1+ standards
|Fits Over Glasses||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.133
Employers must evaluate the workplace for eye and face hazards. Where they exist, employers must provide adequate and appropriate protection.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
- ANSI Z87 +
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.