Features and Benefits
Drum labels help prevent cross-contamination of stored materials.
- Non-Hazardous Waste Labels help segregate materials for recycling, disposal or analysis
- Bright colors and easy-to-read legends help ensure safety and facility compliance
- Suit your use and budget with a choice of two compositions, either markable with pen or pencil
- An economical choice for short-term use in sheltered areas, pressure-sensitive self-sticking paper labels adhere to most clean, dry surfaces
- Durable 2.6-mil polypropylene with permanent acrylic adhesive back resists moisture and extreme weather
Quality and Certification Checks
|Dimensions||6" L x 6" H|
|Category||Non-Hazardous Waste Shipping|
|Sold as||100 per package|
|Composition||Paper or Polypropylene|
|Color||White on Blue|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 250|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.145
Safety signs are to be used in facilities to, "define specific hazards that may lead to accidental injury to workers or the public, or both, or to property damage."
40 CFR 262.31
Hazardous wastes being offered for transport must be properly labeled in accordance with 49 CFR 172 requirements.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.