Features and Benefits
Precut strips are easy to apply to stairs or ramps for a non-slip surface.
- Rounded corners give a professional look, make application easier and won't lift or flag like conventional squared corners
- Durable mineral grit compound creates a non-skid surface for safe footing throughout your facility
- Grit is sealed with 2-part epoxy resin for durability and to prevent shedding
- Resists oil, water and heavy foot traffic for long service life
- Adhesive features low initial tack for minutes of easy repositioning
- Tape removes without residue
- Just remove protective backing and apply
Quality and Certification Checks
|Dimensions||6" W x 24" L|
|Sold as||50 per package|
|Composition||Mineral Abrasive Compound|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 241|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.24(f)
Stair treads on fixed industrial stairs must be, "reasonably slip-resistant."
29 CFR 1910.26(a)(1)(v)
Rungs and steps on portable metal ladders must be, "coated with skid-resistant material or otherwise treated to minimize the possibility of slipping."
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
- NFSI Certified
Non Skid for those wet Dyehouse Areas
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.