Features and Benefits
Durable mineral grit helps create safe footing anywhere.
- Helps create a non-skid surface for safe footing throughout your facility
- Grit is sealed with 2-part epoxy resin for durability and to prevent shedding
- Resists oil, water and heavy foot traffic for long service life
- Adhesive features low initial tack for minutes of easy repositioning
- Tape removes without residue
- Just cut to length, remove protective backing and apply
Quality and Certification Checks
|Dimensions||6" W x 60' L|
|Thickness||30 mil Black, 25 mil Hazard & Yellow|
|Sold as||1 roll|
|Composition||30 mil Black - Mineral-Abrasive Compound; 25 mil Hazard & Yellow Mineral-Abrasive Compound|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 241|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.24(f)
Stair treads on fixed industrial stairs must be, "reasonably slip-resistant."
29 CFR 1910.26(a)(1)(v)
Rungs and steps on portable metal ladders must be, "coated with skid-resistant material or otherwise treated to minimize the possibility of slipping."
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
- NFSI Certified
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.