North Butyl Gloves
Sure-grip palms and excellent permeation resistance are a great combination for working with parts dipped or coated in toxic liquids.
- Highest permeation resistance to gas and water vapor for safer handling of toxic substances like ketones and esters
- Fingers and hand are curved for comfort
- Butyl is flexible and sensitive even at lower temperatures
- Rough Grip-Saf palm offers a better grip on wet or oily parts
|Sold as||1 pair|
|# per Pallet||1200|
.25 lbs. (WPL265-11)
.2 lbs. (WPL265-10)
.2 lbs. (WPL265-9)
.2 lbs. (WPL265-8)
|NSN (National Stock Number)||
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for North Butyl Gloves
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
Accessories for WPL265
Great for Daily Use and Emergency Response!
Is the one
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.