- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
The resistance of nitrile with extra strength and full-arm coverage.
- Nitrile material stands up to long-term submersion in many harsh chemicals, including 30% hydrogen peroxide, ethylene glycol, gasoline and diesel fuel
- Reusable gloves won't swell, degrade or expose hands to potential irritation and injury
- Shoulder-length cuff extends protection to entire arm; elastic top cinches to limit sliding and leakage
- Interlock-reinforced lining further increases strength and puncture resistance; soft, comfortable cotton absorbs perspiration
- Left- and right-hand molds are curved to match hand contours for minimized fatigue
- Embossed texture adds grip when handling wet or oily objects
- Great for spill response, degreasing, solvent washing, painting, acid dipping, oil refining and more
|Sold as||1 pair|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 195|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for North® Nitrile Gloves
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
Accessories for GLV210
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.