Features and Benefits
Lightweight protection from corrosive chemicals.
- Silver Shield gloves resist permeation and breakthrough of even the most dangerous liquids like aromatics, ketones, alcohols, esters and chlorinated and aliphatic solvents
- Also resists water-based solutions of most acids and bases
- Extra-long cuff extends protection past wrist onto forearm
- Ambidextrous and light-weight design is also ideal for underlining other gloves
Quality and Certification Checks
|Sold as||1 pair|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 198|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for North Butyl® Gloves
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
Accessories for WPL262
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.