- This product can ONLY be shipped to: United States, Ecuador, Guam.
Features and Benefits
Weather-resistant, lockable, double-wall tanks provide 110% secondary containment to help you meet regulations.
- Double-wall tank provides 110% secondary containment to help you meet waste oil regs
- Indoors or out, polyethylene construction resists UV rays, rust and corrosion
- Filter captures debris in drain before it can enter tank
- Level monitoring gauge lets you determine tank's content level with a glance
- Lockable opening adds security and prevents cross-contamination
- Arrives assembled and ready to use
- Translucent safety yellow tank allows for easy visual inspection
- Features quick-release 2" coupling for safer, easier drain evacuation
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 64" x 42" H|
|Storage Capacity||385 gal.|
|Meets UL 142 Standard||Does Not Meet UL 142 Standard|
|Opening Dimensions||(1) 16" Fill Hole, (1) 2", & (1) .5" Openings|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||1|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 311|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for Chemtainer® Products
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 264.193(c)(3)
Secondary containment systems must be "provided with a leak-detection system that is designed and operated so that it will detect the failure of either the primary or secondary containment structure or the presence of any release of hazardous waste or accumulated liquid in the secondary containment system "
40 CFR 279.22(a)
Generators of used oil, "should not store used oil in units other than tanks, containers," or other units regulated under 40 CFR 264 or 265.
DisclaimerOil Storage Regulations
Be sure to check federal, state and local oil storage regulations prior to purchasing.
If using this product with flammable liquids, please consider the regulations that apply to storage and handling of flammable liquids and the safety of this application, specifically flammable vapors, static discharge and heat sources. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Chemtainer Review for used oil collections
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.