PIG® 2-Drum Poly Deck with Pallet Jack Pockets
No forklift required! Just slide your pallet jack right in to easily transfer drums on this drip-catching deck.
- Fork pockets are spaced to fit most pallet jacks; deck can be moved fully loaded with properly secured drums (straps not included)
- 2,000 lb. UDL capacity is strong enough to support two fully loaded steel or poly drums; Decks will never buckle or bow
- Low-profile 6.5"H design is easy to load or unload; pumps and funnels are easy to access
- 22-gallon sump catches leaks, drips and spills during drum transfers
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) construction resists UV rays, rust, corrosion and most chemicals
- Textured grating adds traction and lifts out for easy sump access
|Dimensions||26" W x 52" L x 6.5" H|
|Load Capacity UDL||2000 lbs.|
|Sump Capacity||22 gal.|
|Fork Truck Access||Two-Way Fork Access, Can Move Loaded (Not Double-Stacked)|
|Grates||(1) 48" L x 24" W Grate|
|Holds||(2) 55 gal. Plastic or Steel Drums|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||6|
Sump - Polyethylene (LDPE) w/ UV Inhibitor
Grate - Polyethylene
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 366|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for LDPE Products
- Pocket Dimension Measurements
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 264.175
Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."
If using this product with flammable liquids, please consider the regulations that apply to storage and handling of flammable liquids and the safety of this application, specifically flammable vapors, static discharge and heat sources. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.