PIG® 4-Drum Poly Spill Containment Pallet
Holds (4) 55 gal. Plastic or Steel Drums 51" x 51" x 10" 66 gal. Sump Capacity
The strongest standard pallet you
Read More >
PRICING (Based on quantity)
Please choose an option to see pricing.
Features and Benefits
The strongest standard pallet you
can buy for everyday drum storage. Tough, affordable containment.
- The strongest standard pallet you can buy for everyday drum storage
- 6,000-lb. UDL capacity is strong enough to support four fully loaded steel or poly drums
- Low 10" height means loading and unloading require less effort and drum tops are within easier reach
- Molded-in sump catches leaks, drips and spills to help you comply with regulations and keep your storage areas clean and safe
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) construction resists UV rays, rust, corrosion and most chemicals
- Textured grating adds traction and lifts out for easy sump access
- 2-way forklift entry allows easy movement from either direction (unloaded only)
- Nestable design permits stacking when not in use; lowers cost of bulk shipping
- Compact footprint reduces floor space needed for drum storage
- Optional .75" drain plug lets you empty sump without removing drums or grating
- We test all of our Containment Pallet designs at max load for months to ensure they can handle full capacity at your facility
Quality and Certification Checks
|Dimensions||51" W x 51" L x 10" H|
|Recycled Content||40% Post-Industrial Recycled Polyethylene|
|Load Capacity UDL||6000 lbs.|
|Sump Capacity||66 gal.|
|Drain||Optional .75" Drain|
|Fork Truck Access||Two-Way Fork Access, Move Unloaded Only|
|Grates||(2) 48" L x 24" W Grates|
|Holds||(4) 55 gal. Plastic or Steel Drums|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||10|
Sump - Polyethylene (LDPE) w/ UV Inhibitor
Grate - Polyethylene
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 360|
|NSN (National Stock Number)||
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for LDPE Products
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 264.175
Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."
If using this product with flammable liquids, please consider the regulations that apply to storage and handling of flammable liquids and the safety of this application, specifically flammable vapors, static discharge and heat sources. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for PAK210
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.